Our employees are highly-trained, experienced and dedicated to the success of our business.
James Michael Henry
- Born in Stephenville Texas
- Graduated Stephenville High School 1968
- Bachelor of Science Degree Tarleton State College 1973 ( with a teaching certificate)
- Allstate agent 1974 Cleburne Texas set up Allstate in the Thompson Agency Stephenville Tx 1977
- Assistant Vice President Head of Mortgage Lending Stephenville Savings and Loan 1978
- Established Henry Insurance Agency 1982
My goal is to find my clients the best coverage for their individual needs. Over the years I have been blessed with great clients / friends.
My goal is to maintain excellent service for my insured’s
- Life Insurance Benefits for US Border Patrol Council 1994 – 2014
- Professional Bass Tournament Fisherman 1994 - 2001
- Licensed professional hunting guide 2012 – 2023
- TX Archery Shooters Association State Champion 2019, Shooter of the Year 2021 & 2022, Oklahoma ASA State Champion 2021, DeerMan World Champion 2019, National Field Archery Association Indoor National Champion 2022
- President Kirk Bonds Insurance and Henry Insurance Agency 2014 - 2023
God’s purpose for my professional life is for me to put my employees and our clients in the best possible position in their personal and professional situations as I can. A little reprieve from the craziness of life’s worries is knowing that everything you have worked your whole life for is properly covered.
- Vice President GMAC Commercial Mortgage 1988 - 2006
- Life Insurance Agent 2006 - 2012
- Vice President Kirk Bonds Insurance and Henry Insurance Agency 2012 - 2023
- Kirk Bonds Insurance Office Manager 2021 - 2023 and Henry Insurance Agency Agent
My Goal is unparalleled customer service 1st and foremost and to provide the best insurance products available. I treat people the way I would want to be treated with my insurance needs and treat customers like family.
Born and raised in Crowley, Texas. where his Grandfather was the local insurance agent.
Graduated from the University of North Texas with a degree in finance and risk management.
He is married to his wife, Elizabeth, and they have two children, Greer and Charlotte. They live in Tolar where they are members at Stonewater Church. Rusty's heart is the serve our community with integrity.
- State Farm Office Manager 2013- 2021
- Pinas Taco Catering and Taco Truck 2020 – 2023
- Public Notary 2020-2023
- Kirk Bonds Insurance Office Manager and Henry Insurance Agency Agent 2021-2023
I belive in making a real difference for my community. That's why I became an insurance agent, because I get to help my costumers protect what matters to them and plan for the future.
I was so fortunate to be able to be a part of the Henry Insurance Agency as of this November 2022. I have been in sales all my life, and have been a licensed insurance agent in property & casualty, life & health agent since 2017. My two daughters and I have lived in Granbury for over 15 years. My passion and heart is being able to show our clients that they are not just a dollar sign or a policy number, but they are a part of our family. I take care of my families protection and needs, most of all making sure that I am always available no matter the day or time. I believe in personal service and a peace of mind, when you give that to people then they really do know you care.
“To be really great in little things, to be truly noble and heroic in the insipid details of everyday life, is a virtue so rare as to be worthy of canonization.”-Harriet Beecher Stowe